How to Make Money Online – Earn Full Time Income
You can actually make money online and all you need is a computer or phone with internet access.
10 websites, I am going to mention where you can actually start making some side cash or if you are really serious, some good Money! Isn’t that amazing? On some of these websites, you can actually make as much as 100 dollars a day or even more.
The best part is you don’t have quit your 9-5 job, you can make this money, working in your free time on the internet. There are two distinct ways of making money.
- The first way is active income, with the active income it’s like your normal 9-5 job. You only get paid for the work you do and if you don’t work you don’t make money, as simple as that.
- The second way is through passive income. This is my favorite method because with passive income all you do is put in work once and the money should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work other than many be promoting what you have made, or in some cases what other people have made. So let’s get to the Topic.
#1 Upwork.com –Upwork is a website for freelancers with upwork you’re making active income. Businesses and individuals post services on up works that they would like to outsource such as article writing, video editing, app development, coding, their tons of jobs and services being outsourced on up works. The beauty of upwork is its low barrier of entry, you just have to be good at something. If there is something that you are good at maybe graphic design or coding or just about any skill, head over to up works and start making some money.
Here’s a tip if you are considering working on upwork:
- “Have a robust profile that looks good“. This drastically increases your likelihood of ever receiving job offers, from potential clients.
- Displaying your best work or highlighting specific experiences can and will help you stand out.
#2 YouTube – Most of the people know this but you can actually make Passive Income with YouTube. If you really want to make money with Youtube, make sure you understand this thing clearly. If you are planning to starting a new channel from nothing. You first need to achieve the YouTube minimum requirement to get monetized. Which means you will need 4000 watch hours, and 1000 subscribers in the last 12 months. Once you reached that, you can get monetized.
- How much can you make on YouTube: Honestly as much as you want! Keep uploading good content that peoplewants to watch and the longer the video the more money you can expect to make. You can make 1$ to thousands even hundreds of thousands of dollars. The views on your videos are clearly subject to income. As Youtube earning is passive income, make a few videos and they should keep making you money consistently.
- There are some other ways to earn money from youtube and paid sponsorship is one the common way, but with paid sponsorships you will need a large audience, usually a minimum of 10k subs to do that. You can also make money through affiliates.
#3 Amazon- Amazon started off by selling books, Amazon is currently selling almost anything you can think of. Amazon is not only a website for buying your favorite stuff online though uou can actually make money with amazon.
Here are three ways you can do that:
- Amazon Mturk – Mtruk is quite similar to upwork, where businesses outsource some kind of work which is not able to done by robots or computer program to do. Such as audio translating audio and video from different languages, editing and transcribing, testing webpages, writing reviews and a whole lot of other services. You can easily earn $20 to $30 in an hour, by working on a few different tasks. This is an incredible way of earning money.
- Amazon Kindle Publishing – Every time you buy an eBook from Amazon, Amazon and publisher make money and you can too. If you want to write a book you can either or you can hire someone to write. You don’t have to be a verified writer/author and no need to find a publishing company. You can do this from your home and start earning some passive income. Kindle publishing is must try way of maaking money, I highly recommend you do some research on this. You can find free videos and tutorials right here on YouTube that will teach you all the basics. You can also grab a paid course for learning this.
- Amazon Associates Program – This is a very popular and easy way of earning passive income. Just sign up to the Amazon associates program which is free of cost, then you have to pick products from thousands. Amazon will provide you an affiliate link and every time a customer buys a product through your link, Amazon will give you a commission anywhere from 5-10% of the sale. Amazon will pay you 60 days after purchase and you can choose to be paid either through Amazon gift cards or wire transfer to a bank account
#4 Clickbank- Clickbank is a market place for product creators and affiliates to make money online buy selling their courses or services to the world. Clickbank only sells digital products but the best thing about Clickbank is that commission payout is so much higher than that of Amazon. Some affiliates pay you as much as 75%, for selling their services, while others pays as low as 5%, so keep that in mind. This affiliate program based will lead you to earn some really good money. Just head over to Clickbank, pick something to sale and start making money.
#5 Flippa.com- Flippa is one of the best market place for buying and selling digital businesses. It attracts a huge audience and offers great tools to increase visibility. It’s an auction site really much like EBay for those selling and buying digital medium, such as websites, apps, domains, shopify stores, and amazon FBA accounts. If you are good at making apps or websites you can actually sell it online and make money.
#6 Shutterstock- Shutterstock is an online platform where you can buy or sell digital media files such as pictures, music and video clips mainly created by freelancers and third parties, so if you are particularly good at photography taking amazing pictures and videos. You can monetize your talent on Shutterstock. The way you make money with Shutterstock is every time some purchases one of your pictures, you get paid a commission usually a couple cents to a few dollars, if you are lucky. The trick making a lot of money with shutter stock is to consistently keep uploading high quality images.
#7 Rover- Do you love pets, especially dogs? then you should probably check out rover. Rover is a dog sittings services, but this is currently only available in US and Canada. So if you live in any of those two countries then you can register as a dog sitter and get paid for baby sitting dogs. You can make anywhere between 80-$100 a night just by watching someone’s dog. You can literally make hundreds of dollars a week by just baby sitting someone’s pet.
#8 Takelessons.com- Take lessons is a website where you can teach any skill. Every Individual has a skill that they can teach whether that might be:
- Teaching someone a language
- How to cook
- How to play a musical instrument
- How to solve complex math equations and so much more.
Anything that you think someonecan learn from you, you can teach them on takelessons and start making money.
Fiverr- You might have heard about fiverr a lot of times because it’s a simple and easy site to start making money but if you haven’t. Fiverr is a freelance website where you literally outsource anything as long as its legal for minimum $5 of payout. There are many ways to make money on fiverr where you can do:
- Logo design
- Packaging design
- Web & Mobile design
- Social Media design
- Photoshop Editing
- Architecture & Floor Planning
- 3D Models & Product design
- T-shirt & Merchandising
- SEO and more.
If there is anything that any work can be outsourced, you can most likely find it on fiverr. Go ahead and check out fiverr
Drop shipping- Drop shipping is all about selling someone else product for a small or large profit without having to deal with the shipping. You basically act like a broker where you can create a store or channel by which people can buy stuff from you. Once they buy something from you, then you pay to manufacturer and the manufacturer will follow the procedure of shipping of the product you sale. So, technically you are no seeing, packing or manufacturing you are juts medium between buyer and seller. The best part of drop shipping is that you can set your own price of the product you are selling, then take the profits and pay the manufacturer the rest. If you interested in drop shipping there are a ton of tutorials over the internet that will show you you the step by step guide of creating your online store, finding best products, advertising of product, finding potential customer and finally shipping and getting paid.