It won’t be enough for a mobile app to be in app stores for people to download; you’ll need extensive SEO abilities so you can optimize for higher app store visibility.
We now refer to this method of promoting apps in app stores by using expert SEO techniques such as ASO, or app store optimization. With the use of this specific technique, you may improve the position of your mobile app in the app store search results, giving it more exposure and raising its click-through rates (CTR) and the likelihood of being downloaded.
Your mobile apps will rank higher if you use the appropriate methods and tactics from the app store optimization guide, which will increase traffic to your app’s page.
This will result in more users installing and using your programme, which will increase the number of downloads.
Best tools for app store optimization
Here are the top app store optimization tools you should be utilising as ASO guidance. The apps listed below will definitely propel your app to the top of the App Store rankings.
- Motion on mobile
Mobile Action is a mobile data intelligence tool that is helpful for obtaining reports and information for any app on app stores and the marketplace in addition to being a helpful app keyword optimization tool. The functions offered by this software go beyond just app store optimization. Additionally, it provides a useful set of tools for Google Play Console, App Store Connect, social media analysis, and more. This app can be used to gauge an app’s commercial potential and monitor its development over time.
- Sensor Tower
Another great ASO tool with many capabilities for raising your app’s position on the App Store and Google Play is Sensor Tower. With the help of this tool, you can monitor your keyword ranks, learn more about the phrases used by your rivals, estimate the volume of traffic to your apps, and more. This tool can also be used to assess the commercial potential of an app and monitor its development over time.
Key products and features:
- Four features, including Keyword Tracking, Suggestions, Keyword Intelligence, and Competitor Tracking, are included in ASO Intelligence to assist you with keyword optimization. These tools allow you to keep tabs on the keywords that your rivals are using and how well they are performing for those keywords. Based on the keywords that your competitors are using, you can also come up with new ones for your own use.
- App Analytics shows you how your apps rank in terms of popularity (based on the number of downloads) and revenue relative to other apps (based on how much money the app has made). It also analyses the language individuals use when reviewing your app.
- With the aid of the Market Intelligence tool, you can predict the number of downloads and income your app will generate. Their method can be used to determine how many users you need to surpass your rivals.
PrioriData is an additional useful tool you may utilize to enhance your app store optimization tactics. This program’s App Market Explorer is renowned for allowing users to monitor the rankings, testimonials, and ratings of rivals. Additional helpful services from PrioriData include social media research, App Store Connect, Google Play Console, and more.
Key product and features:
- Determines the best keywords to utilize for both optimizing the app store page and the metadata for the app.
- App Intelligence: Tracks how apps and their rivals fare on various app stores across various nations.
- Market intelligence: For examining global trends in particular app categories.
- Usage Intelligence: Applied to the study of app industry trends.
The three ASO-specific keyword optimization tools offered by this tool are Keyword Analytics, Keyword Explorer, and Keyword Charts and Competitors. App analytics and “organic intelligence,” which are used to understand search traffic in in-app store searches, are two of this tool’s distinctive features.
Key product and features:
- You can track your keyword rankings and determine the best keywords to employ for your app with the help of Keyword Analytics, Keyword Explorer, and Keyword Charts and Competitors.
- App Analytics: This function enables you to learn how your app is doing and where it needs to be improved.
- The feature known as “Organic Intelligence” provides you with information about the search traffic for your app so you can learn how people are finding it and what search terms they’re using.
Based on data from 93 countries, this app store optimization tool is useful for developing the best app store optimization tactics.
This tool is effective for conducting thorough keyword research because it has a large data source. It is also useful for monitoring app downloads, both organic and otherwise, and for displaying conversion rates and other significant information that affects an ASO approach.
Key product and features:
- A robust keyword research tool with data from 93 nations is called Keyword Explorer.
- You can monitor your app’s development over time and see how you’re doing in terms of keyword rankings, organic instals, and other metrics with the help of the App Store Optimization Report.
- You may monitor how many users are downloading your app (organically and not), as well as the conversion rates, using the App Install Tracking tool.
App store optimization tools are crucial because they give you insights into app performance not only in the context of searches but also in the context of users, allowing you to successfully optimize your app-specific metrics. There may be a cost associated with investing in them, but that expense pales in comparison to the priceless information it gives you regarding your efforts to develop mobile applications.